The Belvedere is a luxurious full service building that is prominently situated, overlooking the spectacular Christian Science Center Plaza reflecting pool. There is enclosed access to the Prudential Center and retail arcade, as well as a Shaw’s Supermarket and the MBTA (the “T”) subway station.
- Full concierge service including but not limited to room service, car detailing, dog walking, theatre tickets, dinner reservations, etc… exclusively by Barkan Management
- Twenty four hour doorman
- Residents’ library, dining room and kitchen for catering private parties, and room service
- Garage parking, resident & valet
- Roof terrace
Lobby and concierge station from the main residential entrance of The Belvedere, decorated in French Moderne style by Judith Ross and Company. The resident’s library is located on the second floor overlooking the Christian Science Plaza reflecting pool.
- 9’+ ceiling heights in most living areas
- Marble baths, His/Hers in many residences
- Exclusive small residential floors; 5-8 residences per floor
- Gas cooking
- Optional fireplaces on floors 7-11
- Washer & Dryer in all residences
- Imported kitchen cabinets
- Eat-in kitchens
This building’s Huntington Avenue neighbors are the Prudential Center, Winter Garden, the office towers at 111 & 101 Huntington Avenue and the Copley retail stores.
This full service building is the home to 61 units on eight residential floors. Unit sizes range from 993 sq ft (91 sq meters) to 3052 sq ft(281 sq meters).
Click here to contact us for more information, and or to schedule a showing